- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- ½ cup Oregon Chai® Dry Mix – The Original
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Make a well in the center and pour in milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour batter onto griddle, using ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Cook until both sides are nicely browned.
- Serve immediately with butter and maple syrup.